My name is Fabiola Pérez, I am from Madrid, city where I currently reside.
My journey in the world of craft and manual work began in 2009 when I started in a small workshop to teach collage, decoupage, mosaic… In 2010, I discovered polymer clay and learned self-taught techniques first. Over time I was experimenting with different materials as well as polymer clay up to the present time in which I am working technique of mix-media, a combination of different techniques and materials including polymer clay. Currently I teach classes monthly of polymer clay and mix-media, as well as tutorials and any courses both in Spain (Seville, Barcelona, Zaragoza…) as in Europe (France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, …). Despite being deaf from birth this has failed me to devote myself to what more I like and share it with all those people who enjoy both like me speaking out artistically.
Some of the collaborations that I have done are:
– Year 2018, “POLYMER ART PROJECTS” by Sage Bray
– Year 2017, “PolymerWeek Magazine” by Lucy Clay Tools
– Year 2016, “Polymer Journeys – Convergence” by Sage Bray
– Year 2016, “The Polymer Arts – Convergence” by Sage Bray
– Year 2014, “From Polymer To Art – speciale Nederlandstalig uitgave 2014 per stuk” by Saskia and Matjon
– Year 2013, “Polymer Clay Global Perspectives: Emerging Ideas and Techniques from 125 International Artists” by Cynthia Tinapple.
Due to the fact that the number of people interested in receiving information about the classes and courses have been increasing since last year until now, I’ve decided to create this web-plataforma of information and contact for all those wishing to attend any of the courses, classes (both monthly and individual) either organize them in your city.
I hope that this page will serve as a bridge between my vocation for teaching and your enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
“This is my voice, is not heard but seen”